Saturday 16 February 2013

WEBSITE NEWS

My website will be going live on Monday.

As it goes live, there will be a short story for you lovely people to read. I'm going to continue posting work in the near future; I would love to hear your feedback, and if you like my writing, feel free to pass the link to my blog and website on to others.

I am currently in the process of writing another short story (which may turn out to be a fairly lengthy one), and I will keep everyone updated with that as I write it.

If you want to subscribe to this blog, you can click the 'Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)' at the bottom of the page, which will give you the option of where to receive the feed when I upload a new blog post. Alternatively, you can bookmark the homepage and keep checking in, or view my blog posts on the website (when it's up!)

That's all for now. I'm excited to get this moving.



No comments:

Post a Comment